Did one of your loved ones lose his life recently? You may be surprised to learn that cleaning up a crime scene is the responsibility of the property owner. Or, if the owner is deceased, the responsibility rests with the next of kin.
It may be the last thing on your mind after a tragic incident. But it is important to understand what trauma and crime scene clean-up involve. It is also important to address it as soon as possible.
Our crime scene clean up professionals will take care of disinfecting your home after:
- A crime
- A suicide
- Natural death
- Or other traumatic event or blood has been spilled
Complete Cleaning: Decontamination, Disinfection, Deodorization and Removal of Biohazardous Waste
Crime Scene Intervention is not a classic cleaning company! In solidarity with the police and the family, we take care of the property where the tragic event took place.
We guarantee you a work carried out quickly, efficiently and precisely. How? We are equipped with the most recent and efficient equipment.
Our teams and technicians use disinfection products required by local standards and professional disinfection laboratories. Our professional working tools are suitable for disinfection after death.
Our Work Ethic Under Integral Protection
Crime and trauma scenes naturally involve dangerous substances, including body fluids and blood. For this reason, strict legislation and guidelines are in place. A professional clean-up ensures the safety and well-being of anyone using the property.
Depending on the condition of the accommodation, procedures will vary. However, there is a basic scheme that we follow during each intervention.
- Analysis and hermetic sealing of the property. Protection of doors and windows. Air disinfection of the premises.
- Treatment and removal of traces of death. Hermetic bagging of waste and soiled parts such as carpeting, linoleum, parquet flooring, etc.
- Cleaning of floors in two stages with our professional disinfection products and destruction of mephitic odors.
- Access to the disinfected accommodation. We issue you with a disinfection certificate.
Best Blood Clean-up Company in Miami
All our disinfection products are effective against viruses, bacteria and molds. Those include among others:
- Hepatitis B & hepatitis C
We deliver a disinfection certificate according to osha.gov standards. This guarantees to our customers a work carried out according to the rules and laws in force.
- Understanding and taking into account the problems.
- The qualification and certification of disinfection
- Experienced technicians at your service
- Geographical mobility throughout the country
- Familiarity and discretion in delicate and difficult contexts
- Responsiveness and customer satisfaction in the face of emergencies
- The solution for every situation
Get in touch!
The cleaner’s work promotes better hygiene for the health of the homes and the neighborhood. Especially after people who have died from decomposition that is discovered sooner or later.
Every effort is made to remove visible or invisible traces of the infection, as well as the resulting unpleasant odors.
Need help with Blood Clean up Miami biohazard cleanup? Get in touch now!