PROFESSIONAL CLEANING BEYOND THE YELLOW LINE
BIOHAZARD AND ODOR CLEANUP
CSI Crime Scene Intervention has been providing exceptional biohazard & odor cleanup since 2005. Trust us to rid your residential or commercial property of airborne and blood borne biohazards, including feces, urine, pet urine, rat droppings, and blood. Clients count on us for decontamination and odor control services. Odor is a direct result of a biohazard cleanup that was done improperly. If organic material still resides in the location, odor will begin. Not only is this odor disturbing, but it can also be dangerous. The proper biohazard remediation process is intensive. Whether death cleanup, hoarder cleanup, or sewage, contact our experts to ensure proper scene decontamination. Our professionals are expertly trained in EPA and OSHA regulations for biohazard cleaning. Your safety and health is our topmost priority.
Fair & Competitive Pricing
Suicide Clean up 24/7 Emergency Service
For a FREE estimate for suicide crime scene cleanup services, call the professionals at:
TRAINED TECHNICIANS STANDING BY NOW
Professional Biohazard Cleanup
- Airborne biohazards – Personal [rotective equipment is necessary for this type of cleanup. Airborne biohazards enter the respiratory tract through the eyes, nose, and throat and will remain dormant or become active in a short time.
- Bloodborne biohazards – Bloodborne biohazards enter the body through any opening that allows blood to reach blood or a mucous membrane such as the eyes, throat, anus, and other orifices. Such contaminants can cause illness and death in humans.
Odor Remediation Services
Do you need odor remediation services? We are odor removal experts. Count on us to get rid of urine odor, feces odor, the smell of decay, and smoke odor. Our team can even remove odor from unattended death. Human decomposition odor can be overpowering. Don’t do it alone! We know the only true way of getting rid of an odor is to remove every bit of the organic material and thoroughly clean the affected area. This biohazard cleaning is done in all affected areas, ridding even porous materials of contaminants.
We can treat the source material, including biological materials, bodily fluids, urine, and feces by using the most modern techniques and products. In most situations, we can completely destroy the odor molecules. If left untreated, odors can migrate through the flooring, subflooring, insulation, ceiling below, and then to the floor and subfloor below that. Call our skilled and highly-trained team for immediate help.
"South Florida's Trusted Source for Suicide Cleanup & Odor Remediation"
- Biohazard & Oror Cleanup Boca Raton
- Biohazard & Odor Cleanup Bonita Springs
- Biohazard & Odor Cleanup Boynton Beach
- Biohazard & Odor Cleanup Coral Springs
- Biohazard & Odor Cleanup Deerfield Beach
- Biohazard & Odor Cleanup Delray Beach
- Biohazard & Odor Cleanup Fort Lauderdale
- Biohazard & OdorCleanup Fort Myers
- Biohazard & Odor Cleanup Hialeah
- Biohazard & Odor Cleanup Hollywood
- Biohazard & Odor Cleanup Homestead
- Biohazard & Odor Cleanup Jupiter
- Biohazard & Odor Cleanup Lake Worth
- Biohazard & Odor Cleanup Macro Island
- Biohazard & Odor Cleanup Miami
- Biohazard & Odor Cleanup Naples
- Biohazard & Odor Cleanup Parkland
- Biohazard & Odor Cleanup Pembroke Pines
- Biohazard & Odor Cleanup Pompano Beach
- Biohazard & Odor Cleanup Port St Lucie
- Biohazard & Odor Cleanup Riveria Beach
- Biohazard & Odor Cleanup Royal Palm Beach
- Biohazard & Odor Cleanup Sunrise
- Biohazard & Odor Cleanup Wellington
- Biohazard & Odor Cleanup West Palm Beach